LEVEL 5 DIPLOMA In Leadership And Management For Adult Care
WHAT DOES THIS QUALIFICATION COVER?
This qualification provides learners with the knowledge and skills needed to effectively manage practice and lead others in adult care services.
It covers a wide range of topics including:
• Leadership and management
• Governance and regulatory processes
• Quality assurance
• Safeguarding, protection and risk
• Communication, relationships and partnership working
• Person-centred practice for positive outcomes
• Professional development, supervision and performance management
• Decision-making skills
• Entrepreneurial skills and innovation
• The management of specific services.
Developed with and supported by Skills for Care, this qualification has been designed to meet the requirements for the new Apprenticeship Standard for Leader in Adult Care.
WHO IS IT SUITABLE FOR?
This qualification is most suitable for those working in a managerial role in adult care settings who are looking to progress their career. It is also appropriate for managers who have not yet achieved a vocational qualification at Level 5.