Course level : Intermediate
This course has been designed for those encountering bereaved people in their professional life, to help them understand the issue surrounding bereavement and how to communicate with clients and customers after someone close to them has died.
In this course, we’ll aim to:
- Improve our understanding of the definitions of loss
- Explore the 5 stages of the grieving process
- Think about ways we can support ourselves during this process
- Think about ways we can support others during this process
- Raise our awareness of where to find information, support and counselling