NCFE CACHE LEVEL 4 DIPLOMA IN
Health, Public Services and Care, Health and Social Care
CACHE NCFE Program
What does this qualification cover?
- This qualification will support learners to develop specialist knowledge and skills in their area of responsibility and enable learners to promote a values-based culture within their setting.
- This qualification can act as a progression route from the Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care qualification to the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adult Care qualification.
- The qualification also aligns to the Apprenticeship Standard for Lead Practitioner in Adult Care.
Who is it suitable for?
This qualification is suitable for those working as a lead practitioner in adult care.
Do you need to be working to take this qualification?
Learners will need to be working, volunteering or on practical placement as they will need to show competence in both knowledge and skills.
Learners should be at least 18 years old. We do not set any other entry requirements but colleges or training providers may have their own guidelines.
it is funded via the advanced learner
WILL THE QUALIFICATION SUPPORT PROGRESSION TO FURTHER LEARNING, IF SO, WHAT TO?
The qualification could lead to progression to the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adult Care.
WHAT JOB COULD THIS QUALIFICATION LEAD TO?
The qualification will enable learners to progress into employment in settings such as residential or nursing homes, domiciliary care, day centres, an individual’s own home or some clinical healthcare settings.
Learners can progress into a number of lead practitioner job roles within the adult care sector, such as:
- Community Care/Support Officer
- Social Care Assessor
- Care Assessment Officer
- Social Services Officer
- Brokerage Worker
- Rehabilitation and Reablement Assistant
- Independence Support Assistant
- Reablement Support Workers/Officer
- Telecare Assistant
- Assistive Technology Co-ordinator/Officer.
Advanced Learner Loan
If you are aged 19 or above, you may qualify for an Advanced Learning Loan to help pay for your course fees. Most learners aged 19 and over, studying at Level 3 or Level 4, will qualify for these loans from the UK government. It’s easy to apply, your household income isn’t taken into account and there’s no credit check. You won’t have to pay anything back until your income is over £25,000 a year!
HOW IS THE COURSE TAUGHT?
- Online lessons taught by a teacher face to face in a class with other learners every week.
- Learners will be appointed a tutor for 1 on 1 support
- Use of Online Portfolio
- Practical Workshops Apply