NCFE LEVEL 4 NVQ DIPLOMA IN
Business, Administration and Law
CACHE NCFE Program
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THIS QUALIFICATION
This qualiﬁcation aims to:
- Provide learners with the skills they need to operate as a successful senior business administrator
- Confirm competence of those already fulfilling a business administration role
- Allow learners to develop skills in a range of areas relevant to business administration roles, such as communication, presentation skills and providing administrative support.
The objectives of this qualiﬁcation are to help learners to:
- Develop the skills and qualities valued in employees by employers
- Understand and work on their strengths and weaknesses as a business administrator.
WILL THE QUALIFICATION SUPPORT PROGRESSION TO FURTHER LEARNING, IF SO, WHAT TO?
- Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to:
NCFE Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Management
- NCFE Level 4 NVQ Certificate in Customer Service
- Foundation degree in Business
- Administration or a related discipline
- Employment within a senior
- Administrative/Business Support role
WHAT JOB COULD THIS QUALIFICATION LEAD TO?
The qualiﬁcation will accredit and develop your skills and knowledge in business administration. It will help you to secure long-term employment and to progress to the following job roles:
- Finance Ofﬁcer
- Assistant Personal Assistant
- Customer Service
- Leisure, Travel and Tourism
Advanced Learner Loan
If you are aged 19 or above, you may qualify for an Advanced Learning Loan to help pay for your course fees. Most learners aged 19 and over, studying at Level 3 or Level 4, will qualify for these loans from the UK government. It’s easy to apply, your household income isn’t taken into account and there’s no credit check. You won’t have to pay anything back until your income is over £25,000 a year!
HOW IS THE COURSE TAUGHT?
- Online lessons taught by a teacher face to face in a class with other learners every week.
- Learners will be appointed a tutor for 1 on 1 support
- Use of Online Portfolio
- Practical Workshops Apply